I’ve been MIA for the past few days due to trying to finish up Christmas. I can officially say I have 4 (FOUR) gifts left to buy and then I’ll be done. Hopefully that’ll be accomplished no later than Saturday!
Now, onto today gift. Today was Jeremy’s class Christmas party, so I made these adorable “treat cups” for all of the students in his class.
All of the supplies for the cups were bought at Wal-Mart.
In each cup there is:
- The cup itself ($.97 for a 4pk)
- Candy Cane ($.98 for 12pk)
- 4pcs assorted toostie roll candy (avg. $.25 for every 4pcs)
- Stencils ($.97 for a 6pk)
- Pencil ($.97 for a 12pk)
- Santa Ring ($1.97 for a 10pk)
- Eraser ($.97 for a 9pk)
The cups averaged out to a total cost of $.92 per cup!! How awesome is that?! And the kids (including my own) LOVED these!